Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Responsiveness of pages and creating of the about page

During the last presentation of our group, we had some issue about the responsiveness of the web pages. So we decided to use bootstrap to make our website responsive. I was working together with Akanksha on this, she tried to use the bootstrap template, but in this way we basically have to code the website all over again. So I searched web see if there are other alternatives, I saw some one mentioned to simply add bootstrap container class to our divisions. So I tried to do this to our website but it provide me some awkward effect and I couldn't figure out what's wrong, so we decided to use Akanksha's method. After the job on this is basically done,  I started coding the about page of our website which explains how our website works and provides the definition of some key terms.


I also worked on creating a simple voting mechanism which increase the likes of a rough cut when user click on the like symbol.


No comments:

Post a Comment