Q. What kind of DIY stuff do
you usually do? Why you enjoy doing it?
I enjoy doing some simple stuff I can use in my daily life, like
paper boxes to collect food waste while dining. By doing this, I can reuse
newspapers; it is economic and environmental friendly.
Q. Do you go to any website
to find tips about how to do the stuff you want to DIY?
Not really, because I don’t make very complicated stuff, how I
usually DIY are taught by my mom and friends.
Q. Would you like to spend
sometime on it if there is a website which show you how to DIY those little
stuff.
Yes, for sure. I‘d love to learn how to make some interesting stuff
Q. Would you like to share your
DIY experience and works in an online community?
If I can make something looks great then I will.
Q. Do you think it is easier
to share your work in your own blog and link it to the community?
Yes, if it support all my social networks, so I can always open my
Facebook or blog, upload something and share to the community.
Sissi Zhou(China) – UQ MIDes students
Q. What kind of DIY stuff do
you usually do? Why you enjoy doing it?
I like to cook dessert myself, because sweetness bring good mood to my
friends and myself.
Q. Do you go to any website
to find tips about how to do the stuff you want to DIY?
Yes. I usually browse a
Chinese website called “Taste the World”, it provides you a lot of recipes and
classified nicely with different ingredients and cuisines. Different users can
upload their recipe about same dish, so you have your choice to use whichever
recipe you like. It also allows you to comment and rate the recipes, and there
is a top chart for the recipes.
Q. Have you ever shared your
DIY experience and works in an online community?
Not really, because I don’t cook very well and I don’t feel like
spending the time to do it.
Q. Do you think it is easier
to share your work in your own blog and link it to the community?
Not really, because we are all used to upload to the community and
link to our own blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment